Canon has earned the trust of millions of its customers worldwide for designing and manufacturing easy-to-use and feature-rich printers. In addition to that, one can easily set up these printers via www ij start cannon.
Read our complete setup guide and visit the official site to learn how to set up your Canon IJ printer. Also, learn how to download and install the printer drivers.
What are the Steps to Download Ij Start Cannon?
If you have purchased a Canon printer, then follow the steps to download the printer driver within steps.
- Start with turning on your Canon printer and device.
- Then, you have to run a preferred browser on your device.
- Go to the official website.
- Next, tap on the Setup tab, redirecting you to the Product selection Window.
- Then, confirm your Canon printer model and provide it in the search box.
- Tap on the Go option.
- Now, you can select the operating system of your device.
- Lastly, click on the Download option to start the downloading process.
- Finally! Your downloading process for the Canon printer driver is complete.
What are the Steps to Install Ij Start Cannon?
Follow the steps listed below and install the Canon printer driver.
- Here, start with opening the Downloads folder on your device and finding the downloaded file.
- Then, you are required to right-click on the file name and choose the option Run from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select your region, language, and other details in your driver installation window.
- Now, you have to click on the Next option.
- Tap on the Install option to start the installation process.
- Next, you need to wait for a few minutes until the process is complete.
- Thereafter, you can click on the Close button to exit the driver installation Window.
- In the end, click on the Restart button to save the changes to your device.
Setting up a Ij Start Cannon on your Device
You just need to make sure that your device and printer are compatible with the cable. Download the Canon printer driver via ij start cannon and set up the network.
Connect via USB on a Windows
- Start with plugging your Canon printer into the power switch and turn on the printer device.
- Next, connect the printer to your device using a cable.
- Tap on the Start button of your device.
- Click on the option Settings.
- Then, you have to click on the icon Printers and Scanners.
- Now, add your printer device by tapping on the name.
- In the end, you are required to follow the on-screen installation process and install the printer via USB.
Connect via USB on a Mac
- In the first step, make sure that the printer is compatible with your Mac device.
- Then, make sure that the printer is close to your device while initiating the process.
- Also, see if you need a USB adapter for the connection process.
- Next, turn on your printer by pressing the power button.
- Tap on the Install option when prompted.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen steps to complete the procedure.
- Now, you can use your device to send commands to the printer.
How to Connect PC to Canon Printer Wirelessly?
- First of all, check if your printer is turned on. Then, press & hold the Wi-Fi pushbutton until the alarm lamp blinks once.
- At last, make sure that the lamp starts glowing blue, and then immediately go to your router and hit the WPS button super quick.