AirPrint is a technology that gives you full-quality printed output without the need to download and install a driver. These are provided by the users of their portable devices including the Apple iPhone. This allows the user to print content directly from their iPhone to AirPrint without the need for cabling. To use AirPrint, you must have both a compatible iPhone and a compatible printer.
How to Set up Printing from Apple Device?
- Make sure the printer is an AirPrinter one.
- Turn it on and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple device.
- Stay within range of the printer.
- Be ready to restart the app, printer, or even your Apple device in case it fails.
How Do I Use Apple AirPrint?
it can work in different scenarios with different requirements. The device and printer use a similar network to communicate through AirPrint technology and print anything the user wants. A simple method is demonstrated below in steps to show how AirPrinter works on a device:
- Make sure your printer and Mac, iPhone, or iPad are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open the page or any document that you want to print on your device.
- If you’re using an iPad or iPhone. Then Access the print options by tapping the app’s share icon. If you’re on a Mac just go to File > Print.
- Now find your AirPrint-compatible printer and choose that printer to print on it.
- Choose the settings for printing and click the Print button. Then This will print the document without any issues.
Overall, an AirPrint printer is essentially a type of printer that has the ability to print through WiFi with Apple products. If you’re looking for something really easy to use, then it’s worth getting an Airprint or Wifi printer as this can make things infinitely more simple for you.