What is U052 Printhead Error and How to Fix?
Many printers users may experience Printhead Error U052 and this usually happens when the print head is incorrect or inappropriately installed. It is a very common issue that can be sorted out through the blog post. In this guide, we have discussed the basic reasons behind this issue and some potential solutions to fix it.
Solve Printhead Error Code U052 With Prominent Solutions
There is just a single way to fix the Printhead error code U052 related problems, but you need to identify the cause beforehand. You will get the complete information to identify the cause from the below lines, so don’t worry and proceed further.
Method 1: Fix The Error U052 with Print Head Installed
Inappropriate installation of the print head component on the printer reveals the printhead error code U052. If this is the reason, then to solve this matter, you need to follow the below steps. Be patient while following the steps so that no damage can arise to the printer device.
- First of all, you need to open the top lid of the printer while the printer is in on condition.
- When you open the top lid of the printer, the cartridges slot will move to the middle front and you can access them easily.
- Then, unplug the printer from the Power outlet.
- After that, from the cartridges slot, remove all the ink cartridges very carefully.
- Next, wipe the print head with a soft cloth to remove the foreign particles on it.
- Further, reinstall the print head and the ink cartridges properly on the printer.
- After that, plug back the printer into the power outlet.
- At last, try to print a document using the printer to verify if the issue gets resolved.
Method 2: Fix The Error U052 Without Any Print Head Installed
In case, if you are getting the error U052, while you proceed to print a document, then possibly the print head is not installed on the printer device. If this is the case, then to solve the problem, you need to install the print head on the printer. Further, the steps to do this job are explained below. So, check it out.
- In the switched-off condition of the printer device, you need to open the top lid. Then, as a default, you will find that the cartridge slot is present in the middle front of the printer.
- After that, carefully, install the print head into the sliding rail. The sliding rail section is present just beside the cartridges slot.
- Once you have followed the above steps. Now, verify that the ink cartridges are installed in the correct manner.
- Next, close the lids of the printer.
- After that, plug in the Canon printer with the power outlet, and then activate the current flow.
- At last, turn on the printer and run a printing process to check if the error code U052 gets resolved.