U052 printhead error on the printer can occur when you installed the incorrect type of printhead. There are several things you can do to fix a U052 printhead error and eliminate the U052 error.
Causes of the U052 print head Error
There are many other reasons to occur this error such as a faulty printer head, Print head working incorrectly, damaged cartridges, and a dirty print head.
How to Fix the U052 Printhead Error?
Check the print head
- Check that the print head you installed is compatible with your printer, if not then buy a compatible print head and install it.
- Remove any obstructions. There’s a possibility something is disrupting the connection to the printer head.
Reinsert / Clean the Print Head
- Make sure the printer is powered on.
- Open the door or lid to the cartridge access area.
- Be sure to open the ink tank covers.
- Remove all the ink print heads.
- Clean the printhead with a soft cloth or lint-free cloth.
- After cleaning, reinsert the print head in the print head holder.
- Lift the cover slightly to set the scanning unit support back to its original position, and gently close the cover.
Knowledge: For other errors like these (e.g.., 1686, 1487, 1486, 1682, etc) you can help yourself by clicking on these links.