Before we begin with the process of setup the Canon ts3122 wireless printer, there are certain conditions that you are required to meet for using the WPS connection method.
- The access point needs to have a physical push button. Take a look at the user’s guide information of the device. In case this method is not available, then follow the directions that are given at the standard connection method tab.
- It is necessary for your method to have Wireless protected access. Generally, the access points enabled by WPS make use of this protocol.
Steps to Setup Canon Ts3122 Printer to WiFi
- Before getting started, there are certain conditions that you are required to meet to be able to use the WPS push button method.
- The most important thing that you need to ensure is that your router needs to have a physical WPS push button on it.
- Before going forward with the process, you need to check the user guide of your device in order to obtain the information to run it properly.
- In case the WPS push button is not available, then you can carry out the instructions that are given under standard connection method.
You must ensure that your network is WPA2 or WPA security protocols. These protocols are generally used by most WPS-enabled routers.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless Printer Setup on Windows
- Firstly, turn on your printer, computer and WiFi Router
- Connect the printer with a wireless network by following the steps mentioned in the above section.
- Then, download the driver from canon’s official website.
- Once downloading finishes, follow the onscreen instruction to setup printer driver software
- After that go to the start menu and open the control panel.
- Click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select “Add a printer option.”
- On the next prompt screen, choose your network printer from the provided list
- It takes a few seconds to connect Canon wireless Pixma ts3122 printer to windows PC
- Now take a print test to make sure you have successfully connected your printer.
Confirm the Settings of the Network
In order to confirm that your printer device is connected to the wireless network, you can try out printing the network settings of the printer if you wish to.
- First of all, you need to ensure that your printer device is turned on.
- After that, you need to insert an A-4 size sheet or plain paper, which is letter-sized.
- Press the button of Cancel or Resume and keep on holding it until the light of your alarm flashes 15 times and then leave it.
- Print out of network information page will come out.