Guidelines For Setup Canon Pixma Printer to WiFi
Follow the provided steps one by one to gain the Canon Printer Installation process in a handy way. Have a glimpse at the below points and perform the same:
Procedure 1: Installing a USB Printer For Windows And iOS
Go through the given instructions to install a USB printer for both Windows and iOS systems:
- Read the instruction mentioned in the book which has come along with the printer. You can even also find the desired information on Google by simply searching for ‘’manufacturer model support’’
- Now, connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Turn-On your printer now
- Wait for your system to detect the device and install the printer, install the printer software too.
- In case, you don’t have the disk, download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
- Run the downloaded file to install the driver. Now your printer is all set to print, scan, or fax.
Procedure 2: Install A Network Printer For Windows
You can connect your printer to a network via wired or wireless ways.
- Wired: With a wired Ethernet network cable you can simply connect your device and generally doesn’t require any further network configuration.
- Wireless: Connect your printer with a Wi-Fi network to wirelessly connect the device.
Desired Steps You Need To Follow:-
- Open the Control Panel on your Windows
- Select ‘Devices and Printers’
- Click on Add a Printer.
- Now, choose ‘add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer’
- Select your wireless printer from the given-list and click Next
- Now install the drivers: During installation makes sure your system is connected to the internet. In case, you do not have internet, you can use the CD which came along with the printer
Procedure 3: Install A Network Printer For iOS
- Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Tap on ‘+’ symbol to add your printer
- Select your network printer from the default tab.
- Click Add and now your network printer is installed on iOS and you can frequently use your printer for printing.