PIXMA TS3122 printer is sleek and Wireless. All-in-one printer setup that provides attributes like Print, Copy, Scan, and wireless. You can access the print features using mobile capabilities. In this article, we have explained the process to set up a Canon Pixma TS3122 printer to a PC with a Wifi network and through a USB cable connection for Windows and Mac operating systems.
WPS Connection – To Connect a Canon Printer to a Wireless network.
- Before proceeding with connecting the Canon printer to a wireless printer, it has to be made sure that the wireless router has a WPS push button.
- Locate the WPS pin on the wifi router and proceed to the next step of locating the WPS pin on the Canon printer.
- Move over to the Canon printer, select ‘Home’ and then click the ‘Wifi’ icon.
- Following this, click the WPS push button option.
- It is to be noted that the WPS push button on the printer and on the device should be pressed and held down for a few seconds.
- When this is done simultaneously, the printer will try to establish a connection with the wireless network.
- The process has to be repeated more than once to connect the Canon printer to a wireless network.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless to Windows
- Complete the printer setup using the Canon printer, Windows, and Wireless router. To the stable power and network connectivity.
- Always look for stable network access to meet a trouble-free setup on printing jobs.
- On the windows control panel, pick the Devices & Printers option.
- Click on the printer option using the same page and connect the printer using the recognized printer list.
- Now, the printer setup is ready to access with the connected Windows using Canon TS3122 Wireless setup.
- Check the network settings and specify the Network name and password to connect the Wi-Fi.
How to Connect Canon TS3122 Wireless to Mac
- First, provide the preliminary arrangements on the printer with Wireless Router. And Mac to the standard power and internet connection.
- If you are an Apple user, tap on the Apple icon which is located at the top left corner, and pick the System preferences option on it.
- With the resultant screen, select the Printers & Scanners icon or option.
- Now, the Printers & Scanners page displays, tap on the plus-sign to add the Canon printer. Choose the necessary Canon printer model to complete the Canon wireless setup.
- Try to connect the TS3122 printer driver using the provided field and choose the Add option.
- Use the AirPrint feature if mandatory use the Apple security ID & Password to connect.
How to Setup Canon TS6220 printer using both USB and Wireless mode:
You can set up a Canon Pixma TS6220 printer with both USB and Wireless modes. The process flows through the hardware setup and connectivity setup. Finally, install the compatible and latest drivers and software.
Fix the “Printer Offline” error on MAC when printing wireless:
You can rectify the “Printer Offline” error message easily on the MAC computer. Initially, disconnect the printer from the network and the MAC computer. Then reconnect them and try printing wirelessly.
Connect Canon Pixma TS6220 to Wifi with printer panel:
Connecting Canon Pixma TS6220 to a Wifi network through the printer panel is now easy. Firstly, access the printer menu using the arrow keys. Then enter the wifi password for connecting the printer to the network.