Mirror printing is when you reverse an image horizontally on your computer before printing it on paper. If you place a mirror in front of the rear image it will again appear fine. This is a common requirement when you are printing a T-shirt transfer that will be ironed on. Since the paper should lay face down on the surface, the image will appear correct when transferred. Mirror printing is most commonly used with transparent labels, where the label is applied to the inside of a window or other glass surface and the print is exposed to the outside.
Here we will learn about how to do mirror printing.
Steps of Mirror Printing to Print
Go through all the given steps consciously as the complete process is the most simple and feasible solution.
- First of all, turn on the printer and computer, then connect them properly to each other.
- You can use a USB or printer cable to establish a connection between the two devices.
- Now go to the “Start” button by clicking on the control panel.
- Under Control Panel for Printers, look for “Devices and Printers” or “Printers and Faxes” and double-click on it.
- Then Right-click on the printer model and select “Printing Preferences”.
- Click the “Menu” option, and select “Media Type” from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose from the given options and thus click on the “Apply” button.
- Finally, click on the “Ok” button to save the changes.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Thank you!!