Canon Pixma mg2522 printer does not have wireless functionality. “It has only a USB connection”. If you want to install without CD, you can use USB Cable for that. Follow the steps given below to connect your canon mg2522 printer with the help of a USB cable:
- First of all, you are required to power on your canon mg2522 printer with the help of the power button.
- Now, you are supposed to download and install the drivers, then, you must connect the USB cable to the printer and computer.
- Next, you should go to the Control Panel of the computer and then choose canon mg2522 as a default printer.
- Now, the printer is connected and ready to print.
How to Connect Canon MG2522 Printer to wifi?
If you want to find out how to connect the canon mg2522 Printer to wifi, all you need to do is to follow the steps that are given below:
- At first, you are supposed to turn your printer on just by pressing the power button.
- Now, you are required to install the latest printer drivers on the computer.
- After that, you should press the wifi button on the printer.
- Then, the wireless light starts blinking, now, after that, your printer will search for nearby networks.
- After that, you should select the desired wifi network for your printer. And then, you should enter the password of the router or wifi.
- Now, the Printer will automatically connect to your wifi.
How to Refill Ink in Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer?
If your printer is getting out of ink, you need to refill it on regular basis. Follow the steps given below for refilling inki of canon pixma mg2522 printer:
- Firstly, open the cap of the ink cartridge and insert the needle into it.
- Now pull the needle upward in order to fill the ink cartridge with the quantity of ink.
- Pull back thr syringe upwards and clean the end of the nozzle using a soft cloth.
- Close the cap of the ink cartridge and place it back in the respective place to complete the setup process.
Once the above-mentioned steps are successfully completed, the canon mg2522 ink will get refilled properly.