Ij Start Canon TS3122 Setup
Have you recently purchased a new Canon IJ TS3122 printer? If yes, then you need to complete the ij start canon ts3122 setup for using the printing services. In this guide, we are going to share some simple guidelines that can help you in completing the printer setup without any hassle. So, if you want to know how to connect your Canon TS3122 printer to the wifi, follow the steps mentioned below.
Hardware Setup of Ij Start Canon TS3122 Printer
First, remove the protective tape that is present on top of your printer’s cartoon.
- Take all the components such as software disk and power cable out of the package.
- Lift the ij start canon ts3122 printer from the box and keep it on a dust free surface.
- Find the power port on your printer and then attach the power cable.
- The other end of the power cable must be plugged into a wall outlet that is functioning properly.
- Force press the ON button to power Up your printer. Now, set all the preferences on the printer’s touch display.
- Open the rear tray or cassette on your printer, place enough white papers, and then close it.
- Install the original black and color cartridges into the respective slots.
- Print an alignment sheet to ensure that you have inserted the cartridges correctly.
Essential Points To Keep In Mind –
Before you set up the PIXMA TS3122 model, ensure you follow these points carefully;
- Canon printer and PC, laptop, or tablet should be connected to the same wireless router.
- Enable printer sharing in network settings and choose a network.
- The TS3122 printer software may experience issues if many devices are connected to one network.
- With a USB port equipped PC or tablet, a USB cable can be used to connect your printer.
- Make sure you download the right printer software from the official sit.
Setup Ij Start Canon TS3122 Printer On Windows (Wireless)
- Turn on your Canon printer and make sure that it is properly plugged in with the power switch.
- Thereafter, open the downloaded file of driver setup and click on next till the time you see screen where you see option of choosing “Wireless Setup”.
- Now after selecting the wireless option, go to your Canon printer screen and tap on WiFi setup button.
- Select the device settings and click on OK.
- Next, Choose Device Settings>LAN Settings and press ‘OK’ button
- LAN Settings > Wireless Lan Setup and press on ‘OK’. Now your printer will search for access point.
- Make sure that your WiFi router is turned on. Now, WiFi flash lamp will blink on the printer.
- Next, a network list will appear on the screen. Select your WiFi network from the list and press on ok.
- Now it will ask for your WPA/WEP key (WiFi password). Enter your correct password here and press on ‘OK’ button
- In a few moments your printer will connect to WiFi network.
- Hence, by using the above steps you can easily complete ij start canon ts3122 setup for your Windows system.
Ij Start Canon TS3122 Setup for Windows With USB (Wired)
The steps here will aid the users to connect their Canon Pixma ts3122 printer on Windows using the USB cable.
- Firstly, plug the right end of the USB cable that you received with the printer into the USB port on your Canon ts3122 printer.
- Now, plug the other end of the USB cable into the free USB port on your PC and turn on your printer.
- Once the printer is plugged into the computer, the window system will start installing the printer, be careful not to ON the printer until it is asked to in the setup process.
- Thereafter, hit the start button. Open “Devices and Printers” from the Control Panel. Select the local printer option after clicking on the “Add a printer” option.
- At this step search and hit the port where your printer is connected to the PC. Next, you will come across a Canon option pop up on your window screen.
- Select it and choose your printer type. when you are done, hit the next button, here you will see the name of your printer.
- Select it and tap the next button again, in case you would like to share the printer. Hit finish if you want to keep your printer as the default printer.
- Congratulations as now your ij start canon ts3122 printer is connected to Windows with the help of a USB cable.