A newly purchased (or older) Canon TR4522 printer needs to be set up. First, ensure you’ve installed the latest drivers and software from an official site. If your printer model isn’t set up yet, you can get started now.
Requirements of Canon TR4522 Configuration
To begin with the connectivity process, you must confirm that you have these requirements.
- Wireless router
- Desktop system or laptop
- Reliable and Performing internet connection
After the collection of the above materials, you can move ahead with the Canon TR4522 setup process.
Tips to Unbox Ij Start Cannon TR4522 and Hardware Setup
- Ij start cannon tr4522 is protected in a completely sealed box. Clear the box and take out the printer with cartridges, cables, etc.
- Now, bring out the packaging wraps and orange tape. Remove the protective plastic from the display of your printer
- Navigate the power socket on the printer. Attach the power cable to the printer’s port and the wall electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer by clicking the power button. Immediately, the printer display light will switch on.
- Now, insert the ink tanks. Remove the cartridges outlet seal and the plastic covering the cartridges
- Remove the printer top cover, and the printhead carriage will automatically adjust at your place. Take all cartridges and keep them in corresponding slots.
- Put the printer on top cover, and the printer will make a noise. It indicates that ink cartridges are successfully installed
- After that, keep some pages in the paper tray. Remove the flap available at the rear of the printer, and gently take out the input tray
- Put some papers in the input tray. Push the paper tray that properly settles back into place. It includes the hardware synchronization of your printer.
How to Connect Canon TR4522 Printer to Windows?
Connecting ij start cannon tr4522 printer to Windows computer You can connect your printer to the Windows computer over a wireless network or using a USB cable.
For Wireless Connection:
- First, enable the Wi-Fi option on your printer and connect it to the stable wireless network.
- Connect the computer to the same wireless network that your printer is connected to.
- Now, open the printer driver file on your computer.
- Perform the prompts as displayed on the screen.
- When prompted, make sure to select Wi-Fi as the connection type.
- Once the driver installation is complete, you’re ready to perform the printer-related operations from your computer.
For USB Connection:
- Make sure that your USB cable is connected to your printer.
- Open the printer driver file on your computer.
- Accept the terms displayed on the screen.
- When you see the Select Connection Type screen, choose the USB Connection option and connect the USB cable between the printer and your computer.
- Finish the driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, try a test print.
How to Connect Canon TR4522 Printer to Mac?
- Firstly to connect a printer and a mac device on the same wifi network.
- To ensure that your mac device is updated to the latest version.
- Click on the menu icon present on your Mac device. Under it click on the system preferences option.
- Click on the printers and scanners option. The list of various printers and scanners will get displayed.
- Click on the plus sign present on the left side of the screen. This sign will help your mac device scan for printers within the range.
- To click on your printer name and model. Now, your printer will get connected to a Mac device. To check, print a test page or document.