Ij Start Cannon Set up : Follow the Steps
Purchased a new Ij Start Cannon all in one printer and having difficulty setting it up wirelessly? Start a beginner, most of the printer users face trouble getting the wireless setup of the printer. If you are facing complexity in your Ij Start Cannon printer wireless setup then this guide may assist you in this look. Here are a few easy steps to follow in order to get the wireless setup for the printer successfully.
Step 1: Hardware Setup
- Before you do the setup, you first need to complete the hardware setup process of your device.
- Unbox your printer the same way you see in your printer video tutorial that is available on the official website.
- Connect your printer unit to the power supply using the power cable and switch on your printer.
- You now need to save the printer’s initial settings. It means that you need to set your preferences, such as the language, date, place, and time of the control panel.
Step 2: Downloading the Driver
- After you have done all the hardware set-up procedures, the driver software has to be downloaded.
- You must now select the second step in the same window that has guided you through both previous steps, i.e. “Download the Driver Software.” Click on this link.
- Once you click on this link, your file will start to be downloaded. This download can be checked in the Footer bar in the browser window.
Step 3: Setup your printer device
- Make sure that your printer is switched on. Check if the green light on your device is enabled.
- After double-clicking the downloaded software, the “User Control Wizard” will appear on your screen. To allow the software to run on your computer, click the “Start” button here.
- You now have the “Welcome Window” of the driver software. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- A screen will be displayed on your device to ask you to choose between a USB or wireless connection.
- Click on the ‘Connect to Network’ icon on the next window on your screen.
- In the next tab, you can select the connection form you want to use. In general, this approach uses wired or wireless. Tap the “Cables Setup” icon here.
- When the “Connect via wireless setup” display appears, the Wi-Fi button of the printer must be pushed down. Do this before the orange warning light blinks 2 times and click the button after the second blink.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi Blue Color blinks quickly and press the Next button, wait some time to connect your printer device.
- You now need to enter your geographic region in the next window on your app. After you have selected, press “Next.”
- You have to select your place of residence on the next screen and then press “Next.”
- The next screen to appear is the “Software Installation List” You have to pick the app you want to install here. You can also uninstall the software you need if you have any confusion about which software you want to install at this stage. Click “Next.”
- Now assigned to you “Text of the License Agreement.” Select “Yes” later on in this document if you agree to all terms.
- Consequently, an “Allow Install Wizard Process” window appears on your screen. Click the “Next” button again.
- The window below shows your printer model and the wireless network name (or SSID). Here click Complete.
Eventually, now you can see that your Blue lamp stops blinking, which means your setup for Windows users is complete.