Go through the easiest way to set up https start canon printer. Canon IJ Setup process takes a few minutes for device installation and software installation. The suggested action allows you to install your new Canon printer quickly without any hassle. Once the printer device is placed successfully, you can start printing, faxing, copying, and all features. Here’s the guide to walk you through the trouble-free method.
The new canon printer shipped with a few components, hence ensure you get everything:-
- Canon setup CD.
- Power cord.
- Ink cartridges – Color and Black.
- Setup Guide Manual & documents.
How to Unbox the Start Canon printer?
The very first step in setting up your Canon Printer is unboxing. Here’s how to unbox and configure hardware displays.
- Check all components inside and place them on the surface.
- Unwrap all plastic and protective tapes.
- Start power supply by connecting the power cord.
- Open Paper Output Tray and cover.
- Lift the Ink Cartridge and install color and black ink Cartridge.
- Close output Cover and ensure the display shows 1.
- Pull out the Paper Support and insert papers.
- Select the language in the canon printer display and follow instructions accordingly.
How to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi?
On different Canon inkjets, a few WiFi connecting methods are available. Most of which are elementary. Here’s how to perform Canon printer Setup on WiFi:-
Step 1: If your router is wireless (WPS push button) –
- Turn on the Canon printer.
- Tap the Setup (screwdriver) button.
- Open Device settings using arrows.
- Select LAN settings using arrows.
- Select Wireless LAN setup.
- Push the WPS button on the router and select your WiFi network.
- Press the WPS on the access point and within 2 minutes, press OK.
- The connected screen shows your printer is connected to WiFi.
To connect your printer with a wired router connection, you’ve to connect both through Ethernet cable and select Wired LAN in connection method.
Step 2: Standard Method –
The process is the same till step 4, shown above. After that choose these options – WLAN active/inactive > Wireless LAN active > Wireless LAN setup > Standard setup > press OK.
Locate the access point from the shown list, press OK twice, enter the password, and press OK. If you see the Connected status, the Canon IJ setup WiFi is successful.
How to Setup Canon Wireless Printer?
Step 1: Set up Canon Wireless Printer on Windows
- The first thing you need to do is turn on your printer, wireless router, and computer.
- Using the steps described in the section above, you will be able to connect your Canon to a Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure to connect your Canon printer and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Downloading Canon printer drivers and software file is easy to process through the official support site.
- Open the Control Panel by clicking the “Start” button on Windows.
- You will then see a window called “Devices and Printers.” Click it.
- You can view a list of installed printers by selecting the “Add a printer” option. Wait a few seconds after selecting your printer.
- Now that the printer name is available in the Printers & Devices section, the printer is ready for use.
- Moreover, these steps will assist you in connecting the Canon wireless printer to Windows.
Step 2: Set up Canon Wireless Printer on MAC
The following steps will show you how to connect your Canon wireless printer to Mac.
- Once you have turned on the printer and the wireless router, ensure that both are connected to the same network.
- Connect your printer to the WiFi network using the instructions in the first section of this write-up.
- Go to the Apple menu and choose “System Preferences”. In the new window that appears, click on “Printers and Scanners.”.
- To add your Canon printer, click the “+” sign in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on the dropdown menu to choose your printer.
- Finally, the Mac system will be able to connect to your Canon printer.
By using these simplified step-by-step guidelines, you can easily complete the https start canon printer set-up process.