HTTPS Ij starts canon is an IP address of a software application that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. You can use this utility to perform computer basic settings such as entering a printer IP address or selecting a network frame type. If you need to install a printer, first make sure you have installed the latest drivers and software from a legitimate site. Like- https ij start cannon or canon.com/setup.
A Quick Guidance – HTTPS Ij starts canon Printer Process
To set up a canon printer, you need to download canon and follow the on-screen instruction:
- Open your web browser on your PC and then enter HTTPS Ij starts canon in the address field.
- A Canon web page opens up on your screen. Click on Setup.
- Now, enter the name or number of your printer model in the given space to find the related setup for your printer device.
- In the next screen, then select the Get drivers tab and let your operating system detect automatically.
- Now, click to open the Software tab and then click on the Select button.
- Click on the Download button and wait until the download completes.
- Then, click on Run to begin the installation process and follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation.
How to Setup Canon printer via USB?
You can also get the Canon printer set up using the USB method. To do so, you need to take the steps given below:
- To begin with, for the installation of Canon ij, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Click on the USB connection method for the setup installation process and follow the on-screen instructions.
- On being instructed, insert the USB cable on the rear of the printer, with its other end connected to the computer’s USB port.
- Make sure all of the connections are proper. Now you have your Canon printer ready and prepared to use.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Thank you!!