http canon ijsetup : Install and Download Canon Printer Drivers
To set up your canon printer on any computer, laptop, mobile device, etc., you will need to download the appropriate driver. So, select the appropriate printer model before downloading the drivers. The foremost thing after that is downloading the printer drivers.
No matter whether you are an old user or a new user of canon printer, you need to visit the official site of canon. Canon offers mind-blowing printing services, clean and clear production, and awesome prints.
Follow the below-given instructions to set up your Canon Ijsetup.
Step 1: Connection of Printer
Let us now move towards the network link of your canon printer. Three options are available through which you can select any 1.
- USB Printing Setup
- Ethernet Connection
Tip 1: Setup using USB Wire
- USB ports are the ports in your computer/ laptop that allows you to plug in USB wires.
- Basically, Computers/ laptops are linked to an internal network by an Ethernet port.
- Ethernet or USB wires are not the same as that we use to connect our phones.
- Connect one port of USB wire to your printer and the other one to your computer/ laptop.
- Following the on-screen commands, Install the canon ijsetup printer driver software.
Tip 2: Setup using Ethernet Connection
- Make sure that you have an Ethernet wire to support your canon printer model.
- During installation, choose your connection type and confirm the network you want to choose i.e. Ethernet option.
- Now, you need to have a network router.
- If the router doesn’t have any free ports. You require a switch or hub with free Ethernet ports.
- Attach the ports with the printer and router.
- And finally, your connection is set up amid the printer and network router.
Step 2: Guidelines to Set Up Canon IJ Printer
Setting up your canon printer will take a few moments to get ready. However, it’s important to connect your inkjet printer and PC, Laptop with a wireless connection. If your printer is prepared for installation and setup, then follow below steps;
- Canon printer software – Either install canon CD-ROM or download the canon ij printer setup from the official website.
- Connect to WiFi – Turn On your Canon IJ printer, press the WiFi button until you see a stable orange alarm flashlight.
- Wireless router – Press the WPS button on the nearby wireless router and wait for the alarm flash to be steady green and blue lights.
- Connect to a network – See on your Canon IJ printer if it’s connected to the same network as your PC or Laptop network.
- Start software installation – Now, simply double-click on the downloaded (from the official website) setup file [PKG or EXE].
- Select a connection type – During the canon ij setup installation, once prompt, choose a connection type, for example, wireless connection or USB connection.
- Complete the installation – Follow all the instructions shown on the Canon IJ printer software installation display and click Finish.
- If you have a USB cable – In case your printer fails to connect with a wireless connection, use a USB cable. Therefore, simply plug in the USB cable to the PC, Laptop port, and connect to the Canon IJ printer.
Your Canon ijsetup printer is ready to use (print, scan, fax etc). Start printing with Canon ij printer, simply open Document and adjust the setting of paper, printer quality, and more, thereafter press Ctrl + P or find the print option.