In this article, we have represented the easy way to set up canon ijsetup printer connection with wifi and wireless setup on windows and mac.
Step 1: Canon Wireless Printer – Connect with Router
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and the WPS button on the wireless router is accessible to be pressed when required.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button (A) on the printer until the ON lamp (B) flashes.
- Press [Black] button (C) and then the [Wi-Fi] button (A); make sure the Wi-Fi lamp (D) flashes quickly and the ON lamp is lit. Then then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The blue Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue to ﬂash while searching, and the Power and Wi-Fi lamps will both flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the Power and Wi-Fi lamps will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi lamp and the ON lamp are lit.
Step 2: Connect Canon ijsetup Printer on Windows Via USB
Here is what you need to perform for making wired connection Setup http canon com ijsetup on Windows:
- First of all, you need to download the Canon ijsetup driver & complete the installation process by following the on-screen prompts.
- Thereafter, connect your printer and Windows system via USB Cable.
- Open the “Control panel” from the ‘Run’ dialog box from windows search option.
- Select “Devices and Printers” option.
- In the next window you will see Green check-mark on your printer.
- If in case your printer is not listed over there, immediately click “Add printer” to add your printer manually. By doing this you will see all available printers are listed on the screen.
- Click “Next” button and wait for a few minutes to let the printer be added to the list.
- Once it is successfully added, you will see a green checkmark on your specified printer icon.
- In the end, your printer will be added to the printer list and now your printer is ready to deliver quality printouts.