HP Printer Error Oxc19a0042 usually occurs when our device has configured the system settings incorrectly. You can resolve this error by using the repairing tool for Windows Registry or changing the system settings. Given steps might help you in proper resolution.
Other Cause: When the Ink Cartridge is faulty or dirty.
How to fix HP Printer Error Oxc19a0042?
The given steps may help you in the proper resolution of this Error Oxc19a0042:
Change the HP Printer Settings:
- Visit a trustable website and download a repair tool.
- Save the files to your desktop and take a backup.
- After completing the downloading process, double-click on the file and start the installation process.
- Once the process is successfully done, run the program.
- The repair tool will be installed successfully.
- The repairing tool will automatically scan the issue and might helps you in resolution.
- If any issue occurs in the device then click on the “Start Repair” button.
- Wait for a while until the repair process is done.
- Now, restart your PC and try to print out something.
Remove and Replace the Ink cartridges:
- Turn off the Printer by pressing the power button.
- Unplug the power cables from the wall outlet.
- Open the printer cover and wait until the Ink cartridge stops moving.
- Unlock the Ink Cartridges by pressing them.
- Remove all the Ink cartridges and clean them by using a dry piece of cloth.
- Now, insert the Ink Cartridge again inside the printer.
- If the Ink Cartridge is faulty although replace the cartridge with a new one.
Related HP Printer Issues:
Why Does My HP Printer Say Offline?