If the print head isn’t in the correct position or if a sensor inside the printer doesn’t work properly, HP printer error 0XC18A0001 is the cause of your problem.
Causes of HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001:
- Any foreign object is stuck inside the printer.
- Due to Jammed Paper.
- The problem in Printer Driver.
How to resolve the HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001?
Here we’re discussing the following methods of resolution:-
Check the Printhead:
- Open the printer cover and remove both the Ink Cartridge.
- Use a dry piece of cloth and dip it in warm water.
- If the print head is blocked, clean it properly.
Clear the Jammed Paper:
- Open the front door and remove the Ink cartridge.
- Make sure that the Ink Tank is full of ink.
- Clean the Ink cartridge and check that any paper or object is stuck inside the printer.
- If you find any paper stuck inside the printer then remove the paper.
- If the Ink Tank does not fill with ink, refill it.
Check the Printer Driver:
- Click on the Start menu option and open the PC settings.
- Click on the Device manager and the list of drivers will be shown.
- If you find any damaged driver then uninstall it.
- Now then, visit the HP Printer website and install the driver by entering the printer model number.
- After the installation process, restart your PC and check whether the Error 0XC18A0001 is resolved or not.
- If not, then reset your Printer Settings.
Reset the Printer settings:
- When there is an internal problem you’ve to reset your HP Printer settings properly.
- Open the default settings and change the printer settings.
- Now, take a trial printout of the document and check whether the error is resolved or not.