Canon is the first choice of users when it comes to perfect print. Canon is well-known for its high-quality printing. In order to use the printer, the first step is its setup. In this article, we have explained the detailed procedure to Set up the Wireless Canon Printer.
Wireless Canon Printer Setup – Follow the Methods
Method 1: With a touch screen control panel
- Setting up a device with a touch screen control panel is now easy. For this, all you need is a stable wireless connection and the brand new canon printer ready for a connection
- To begin with, go to the Settings option under the printer control panel.
- Then, select the option Connectivity and then go to Wireless Setup.
- Here you can see different options for Wireless setup.
- Then, select ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ and initiate the setup process.
- Next, follow the instructions on the screen until you see the complete set of available nearby wireless networks.
- From this list, select your network name and enter the network password for a secure connection.
- Can also use the WPS button mode through which you can connect the printer to the wireless network. For this, under the Settings option, you should select Wi-Fi Protected Setup instead of Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Then, this will enable the Push button mode.
- Finally, within 2 minutes of enabling the Push button on your printer, you should push the same button on the reverse of your router for a secure connection.
Method 2: Without a touchscreen control panel Wireless setup
- In case, If your Canon Printer does not have a touchscreen control panel, here are the easy steps for a secure wireless setup.
- For this, you should connect your Canon Printer to the computer temporarily with a USB cable.
- Next, get the latest Wireless drivers and software and initiate the setup process.
- Here, follow the instructions and you can see the available wireless network list.
- From this list, select your Wireless network name (SSID) and enter the password.
Method 2: Wireless Setup through USB
Canon Printer setup is now easy with these instructions and the latest canon Printer USB drivers and software.
- To begin with, the USB setup process, connect the USB cable from the printer to your device.
- Next, you can see the device prompting for the USB driver installation.
- Now, Install the latest version of Canon Printer drivers and software.
- Then, initiate the AutoRun and follow the instructions for a successful installation process.
You may need to unplug and re-plug the USB cable from the printer whenever the setup wizard prompts.