You can use Canon printers for a variety of purposes, for example, printing, scanning, and faxing operations. Make sure you operate the printer carefully and you will be able to use the printer more efficiently. Canon printer is very easy to use and set up. This printer has a high-quality print capability that produces sharp images with color accuracy and consistency. The ink cartridges used in Canon printers last longer than other brands.
Make sure to follow the steps below to unbox it.
- Take the printer out of the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Place the printer near a wall outlet.
- Now Remove the protective film from the printer’s control screen.
- Take the power cord out of the box and plug it into the printer.
- Press the Power button from the printer’s control panel.
- Allow the printer to power on completely, once powered on, enter the initial settings on the printer.
- Plug the Canon printer’s USB cord into your computer’s USB port.
- Install the printer driver A driver is the program that tells the computer what printer you have.
- You will have a CD with the Canon software and drivers. In case not, see the Canon support page listed in Resources to find and download the driver.
- In case Print a test page to check the printer is connected to the computer.
- Go to Control Panel. then Right-click on the printer. Select Print Test Page. If the page prints normally, the printer is set.
- Use the Canon printer program to configure the printer to your preference. On the basis of paper like black and white, color photo,s, etc., you can select the type of printing you want to do.
- Keep replacing ink cartridges or toner when necessary to keep your printer in good working condition.