Outdated drivers can cause various Canon Printer issues. At that time for resolving the issues, you’ve to update Canon Printer driver. You can update through the third-party driver Updater tool, Advanced Driver Updater.
Update Canon Printer driver:-
Here we’re discussing the following ways of updating drivers.
Update Printer Drivers Using Device Manager:
- Press the Windows + R and open the Device Manager.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” and find your canon printer under “Print Queues”.
- Right-click on the printer and click on the Update Driver.
- Select “Search automatically” for updating driver software.
- After completing the above steps, restart your computer.
Update Canon Printer Drivers Automatically:
- Open the browser and search Advanced Driver Updater.
- Download the updater app and install it.
- Open the application and click on the Scan now option.
- Wait for the scanning process and update the outdated driver.
- Select Update All to update all outdated drivers at once.
- After modification restarts the computer.