How to Set up Cloud Print on Chromebook?
In order to print using the Google Cloud Print service, first, connect your printer to the service. On Windows and Mac machines, you go to the settings or system preferences, find your wireless printer on the network and set it up. Then, once it’s added to your Printers you’re done and ready to print whenever you want, assuming the printer is on and you’ve loaded in enough printer paper.
Method 1: Print Using Google Print
- Select the menu icon in the top-right corner of the Chrome Web browser.
- Choose Print from the drop-down menu.
- Click Change… under Destination within the menu on the left side.
- Pick the destination printer that works best for you.
- Select Print from the options on the left side.
Method 2: Google Cloud Print Set Up (Classic Printer)
Let’s go through the steps and get you printing from your Chromebook device.
- In the Chrome browser, go to the upper right-hand side and click the three vertical dots.
- Next, you’ll scroll down to settings for your Chrome browser and click it.
- In the next Chrome browser window, scroll down and click on the blue link that says show advanced settings.
- Go down to Google Cloud Print. Then, click on the Manage button.
- Then, under Classic printers, click the add printers button.
- Now you should be on the Google Cloud print page and your printer should’ve gotten detected. It’ll get listed on the page. Just click on the add printer button. Your printer is now accessible from your Chromebook.