Restarting Canon printers allows the user to easily resolve minor or extensive technical issues such as restoring the printer to its original functionality. The following ways are given in this article so that you can easily restart Canon Printer.
How to restart Canon Printer?
- Detach the Power cables and USB cables and turn off the Canon printer.
- Open the Printer cover and check the Ink Cartridge position.
- If it is not in the correct position place it properly.
- Press and hold the power button and plug back the power cables.
- Wait for a while until the printer will restart.
- When the green light flashes release the power button.
- Close the printer cover carefully.
- You’ve successfully restarted your canon printer.