Resetting the Canon printer gives you the advantage of restoring the original functions. Canon printers have some similar problems which we can easily solve by doing a simple reset.
How to Reset the Canon Printer?
Here we’re discussing some effective ways of resetting your Canon Printer.
- Switch off the Canon printer and remove the power cables from the wall outlet.
- Make sure that the device is disconnected completely.
- Now, plug back the cables into the power outlet.
- Press the Power button and turn on the Canon printer.
- Connect the internet cable or ethernet cable.
- You’ve successfully reset the Canon printer.
- Press the Power button and turn off the printer.
- Hold the “Power” > “Stop/Reset” button simultaneously.
- Now release the Stop/Reset button and the green light flashes.
- Turn on the Canon Printer again.
Alternative steps to reset the Canon Printer:
- Detach all the power and USB cables from the power outlet.
- Open the printer cover and press the Power button.
- Hold the Power button and plug the power cables into the power outlet.
- Wait for a while it will automatically start the resetting process.
- Release the power button after the green light flashes.
- The blinking light will be stable after some time.
- Close the cartridge and printer cover carefully.
After reset of canon printer it will show you all counter zero, your data will be deleted so, if you require data you need to manual note it down.