A full ink tank can cause some problems inside your Canon Printer. By resetting the Ink absorber you can easily resolve this issue. Follow the effective steps for rectifying the issue.
Reset Canon Ink Absorber:
- Turn off the canon printer by unplugging the cables.
- Wait for 1 minute and reconnect the cables.
- Press the Resume button and hold the power button also.
- Wait for a while until the green LED light flashes.
- Release the Resume button and press it twice.
- Again green LED light flashes.
- Release the power button and press the Resume button 4 times.
- Press the Power button again.
- Turn off and again turn on the printer.