How to Replace Ink Cartridge in the Canon Pixma MX432?
Replacing the ink cartridge in your Canon Pixma MX432 is considered a routine printer maintenance procedure. When your Canon Pixma printer runs out of ink, you can replace the ink cartridge yourself by accessing the printer’s cartridge compartment and removing the old ink cartridge.
Follow the steps to replace ink cartridge canon pixma mx432:-
- Verify that your canon pixma mx432 is powered on. The printer must be turned on when replacing the ink cartridge.
- Place your fingers into the slot located at the left side of the printer, then pull forward to open the door to the cartridge compartment. The printer’s carriage will move to the left side of the printer while the cartridge compartment is opened.
- Wait for the printer’s carriage to stop moving and become completely silent.
- Push in on the front part of the ink cartridge to release that specific cartridge.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by pulling it toward you out of the slot.
- Hold the new ink cartridge so that the contacts on the cartridge are facing toward the printer.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge forward into the slot until it clicks into place. The colored dot on the cartridge label must match the color of the dot displayed on the slot.
- Close the door to the cartridge compartment.
- Wait for the printer to complete its warm-up sequence and become quiet. You may now begin using your Canon Pixma mx432.
Here, we have explained the steps to replace the ink cartridge Canon Pixma mx432.