When we’re working with canon printers we encounter a jammed paper issue mostly. You can easily remove the Jammed paper or stuck piece of paper. Remember some Points before clearing the Jammed paper:
- Don’t remove the jammed paper by force.
- Avoid the tearing and carefully remove the jammed paper.
- Use your both hands and remove the paper.
- If the paper is torn inside the printer then contact the near Canon Printer Service center.
Steps for removing Jammed Paper:
- Disconnect all the power cables from the wall outlet.
- Open the printer cover and find the jammed paper inside the Canon printer.
- Pull out the input tray and check the jammed paper.
- Pull out the output tray and check the jammed paper.
- Push out the jammed paper using your both hands.
- Insert the tray properly.
- Place the Ink Cartridge again and close the printer cover.
- Ensure that the LED light is off now.
- Plug the Power cables into the wall outlet/power outlet.
How to change printer settings
Canon Printer Error E17 , 099 , 1487 , 5400