Most Canon printers face issues because of inappropriate entries. You need to remove canon printer entries from the printer folder. The steps for clearing the entries are given in this article.
Remove Canon Printer Entries:
- Unplug the power cables from the wall outlet.
- On your device click on the Start Menu option.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on the Program & features.
- Clear all the inappropriate entries and press Windows + R.
- Type “printui.exe /s” and hit the Enter Key.
- Remove all inappropriate entries and type “c:/programdata”.
- Remove the files and save the changes.
- After completing the following steps restart your device.