How to Print on Canon Printer?
At times, we struggle to find out how to print on a Canon printer. So today I am going to share some tips which would help us get through this problem easily. Let’s begin!
Steps to Print on Canon Printer
Step 1: Print From iPhone to Canon Printer
Set up your Canon printer for wireless printing from any device. Many Canon printers come preinstalled with AirPrint and Google Drive Print, too. The Canon app offers users a range of additional perks, from the ability to print photos right after they’re taken to multiple-photo printing and more. You can also configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing in the app. Installing the app is pretty straightforward:
- Connect your device with the network
- Go to the iTunes or Google Play app store and select the Canon app. Download and install it onto your device.
- Open the document or image you want to send to your printer and select print. This option will open up a print preview, which gives you a range of configuration options to customize your print.
- On the print preview section of Canon Mobile Printing, select “Printer.” This option will give you a list of networked printers to choose from. If your printer isn’t listed, you can also manually search for it.
- Tap print.
Step 2: Print From A Google Chromebook
If you are looking forward to getting the print from the Google Chromebook, you should follow the below-mentioned steps.
- For that, you need to open the content you want to print.
- Next, you should navigate to the ‘Chrome Browser Settings’ icon.
- Select the ‘Print’ option and then choose the ‘Change’ option available next to the ‘Destination’ option.
- Choose the printer you want the print from and then set it as a print destination.
- Specify the need by adjusting the print settings, and then click on the ‘Print’ option.
Step 3: Print from USB to a Canon Printer
- You should turn on your printer.
- Insert the USB drive directly into the port and make sure it appears on your computer system.
- Hit on the ‘Menu’ button.
- Go to the ‘Advanced’ print option.
- Press the ‘OK’ button.
- Select the document you want to print from USB.
- Again press the ‘OK’ option.
- Specify the number of copies you want and press the ‘Print’ option.
As a result, you will get the print of your documents available on your USB drive with ease.
Step 4: Print a Document from Microsoft Word
Follow these step-by-step instructions to print a document from Microsoft Word
- Open an existing Microsoft Word document or start a new document.
- Before you print, type your text in the blank document or insert an image.
- When you are ready, click on File in the top left-hand corner of your document. Then, click on Print.
- Click on File then Print in the menu, this will bring up the ‘Print’ dialogue box.
Choose how many copies of your document you need and click on the printer you wish to use. You will have to have your printer already installed on your computer.
- Depending on your printer options, you can choose other printing features such as whether you want to print all pages or only certain pages. You can also change the orientation of the print from portrait to landscape and tell your computer and printer whether you’re printing on a certain size of paper and the quality of print. You’ll also see, on the right, a preview of your printed document will look like.
- To see each page, click the arrow at the bottom of the preview, and if the text is too small, use the zoom slider to adjust it.
- When you’re happy with your settings, click Print. The document will now start printing on your printer.