Using Bluetooth and a USB cable, you can print from a mobile without a WiFi printer. Modern printers accomplish print jobs with a standard WiFi wireless connection, but this isn’t the only option. There are other technologies available that do the same thing. There are ways in which you can print from a wireless printer without the use of a WiFi connection.
Print from mobile phone to the printer without WiFi
By using BlueTooth
Bluetooth is one of the oldest wireless connections used to print wirelessly. Firstly, check if the printer you are using has a Bluetooth receiver. Activate the connection when Bluetooth is present.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the printer.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your mobile and check that the feature is turn on.
- Select your printer from the list of devices to connect the printer.
- Once the two devices are pair open the item you want to print
- Open the Print menu and then select your printer to print from.
Now You’re Ready to Print Anything Without a WiFI Printer.
By using a USB connection
Step 1 – Check This Before Printing With USB OTG Cable
- Your device supports printing with a USB OTG cable connection.
- The HP Printer Plugin is installed on the Android device.
- Go to HP Printer Service Plugin, then install the plugin from Google Play Store.
- A USB cable and a USB OTG cable include a USB port on one end and a micro USB connector on the other.
Step 2 – Connect your USB cable to the printer and Android device and turn on the printer.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port on the back of the printer and the other end to the USB port of the OTG cable.
- Plug the micro USB connector of the OTG cable into the micro USB port of your Android device.
- An HP Print Service Plugin window will appear on your Android device.
- Tap on the OK button to start HP Print Service Plugin.
Connection is successful, you can print whatever you want.
If You Face any Issue Regarding this tutorial then place your comment in the comment box.