Apple’s iPad facilitates its users to print using a wireless printer anywhere and anytime that they would like to. You won’t need additional software for printing wireless. All you will need is an HP printer that is compatible with your iPad. Then you need to set your printer and your iPad on the same Wi-Fi network and you can start printing straight away.
Step 1: Check HP Printer Settings
Printer settings are necessary to check the network status. So, to complete work quickly. Working with a good connection is super fast and unstoppable. The page will become unstable With a poor network connection.
Method 1: Make sure your HP printer and iPad device are connected to the same wifi
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on and there is a check mark next to the name of your Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure the printer has a strong connection. Check it. If not, then do something about it
Method 2: There are two types of printers. You have to check the network status by following the following steps.
- Printers without touchscreen control panel: Go with the wireless and information buttons together. Also, press wireless and start copying black buttons. Press both buttons at the same time. a test report prints will come out and show the information of the network connection status.
- Printers with touch screen control panel: select the wireless icon and go to the network settings. Here, you have to set up a menu to view the network connection status whether it is good or not?
The printer connection status should be Connected or Ready. If it is not, continue with these steps to connect your printer to the network.
Method 3: Now, you have to select the name and enter the password in your printer.
- Printers with touchscreen: firstly, go to the setup> networker wireless settings> go to the wireless wizard. Now, you just have to follow the on-screen instructions. And select the wifi name and enter a password here.
- Printers without touchscreen: press and hold the “Wireless button” until you will see a light that starts blinking which might take 5 to 10 seconds. Within two minutes, press and hold WPS( Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on your router.
Wait until the wireless light stops blinking. The light will automatically stop blinking when the set up complete.
Step 2: Start Printing From Your Ipad
Print documents, photos, and web pages from iPhone and iPad apps with a print feature.
- Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to a good internet connection.
- Proper cartridges are installed and the paper on which you want printout is systematically arranged in the correct paper tray.
- Now you can print photos, images, or web pages from iPhone, iPad by using the print feature.
- Open the document which you want to print. Click on the share button and tap the Print icon to Print.
- Now, you can adjust different settings accordingly like the number of copies, print size, or even page range.
- Here, you will get a print of your required document. According to your page size, a number of copies, and so on.
We hope the above methods will help you to print any documents on your iPad with ease.