Power Cycle Printer – The Power Cycle tool performs the function of shutting down and restarting the computer. Similar or related terms include soft reboot, random reboot, automatic reboot, and quick boot.
Power Cycle Printer –
Use the Power Cycle tool to fix your problem by following the steps provided.
- Turn off the printer by pressing the power button.
- Now disconnect the printer’s power cord from the back of the printer.
- After that wait about 30 seconds.
- Reconnect and turn on the printer.
- Print or scan while the printer is on.
Note: If you have connected the printer via USB connection then you have to disconnect the printer as well from the computer.
Related Post :