How to Fix Canon Printer Offline Problem?
Canon Printer offline is one of the most common issues faced by its users. If your printer is offline, it can be due to some major issues or data corruption, you can try to resolve the Printer Offline Issues. If your printer is not working efficiently on your device or if your printer status is showing offline then follow these simple steps to resolve your printer’s offline error.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Offline problem
There can be various reasons for your printer not responding properly. If you are facing the issue of printer offline, then here is simply what you can follow to make your Printer online.
Stage 1: Restart Printer Spooler administration
- Enter service in the search box from the Start menu. Tap services (Desktop app) from search outcomes.
- Tap on Print Spooler, then, click Restart. In case the Restart elective turned dark out, click Start.
- Hit on Print Spooler again, and this time choose Properties.
- Confirm to set the startup mode as automatic. Click OK to save settings.
- Restart PC and try to print for checking whether printer works.
Stage 2: Disable the Use Printer Offline feature of your Canon printer
- Enter the control panel in the search box from Start.
- Tap Control Panel for going ahead to fix canon printer offline errors.
- Reach Hardware and Sound > Devices and printers.
- Find and right-click on your Canon printer under Printers catalog. Then, pick See what’s printing.
- Hit printer icon to verify if Use printer offline is not picked.
- In a situation where it is not settled with a mark, select it to uncheck
- Click printer again and select drop all documents.
- Go for printing a page to verify that Canon Printer is operating.
Stage 3: Reinstall your Canon printer software
The printer separated the issue achieved by driver issues. The methods above may settle it, yet if they don’t, it’s not all that much difficulty reinstalling the Canon printer driver.
- On your keyboard, press Windows key + R key together to open a Run box.
- Then type devmgmt.msc in the search box and hit OK.
- Locate canon printer driver under Print queues. Then Right-tap on it to choose to uninstall the device
- Download the latest driver for the printer model from Canon’s official website. Then, install it on your computer.
Stage 4: Set as a default printer
- In order to proceed with the process, you need to click on the start button.
- After that select the “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click on your printer and then click ‘Set as default printer’ option.
Above mentioned steps will surely help you to fix the canon printer offline problem.