Canon printers are designed to be highly functional as well as easy to setup and operate. Although, there be times when your computer or the printer may not be working seamlessly. There are few diffferent things that may cause issue on yoour printer and computer. To know the solution of “How to Fix Canon Pixma Printer” just follow along with these simple steps.
Easy & Quick Fixes for Canon Printer
When canon printer stop responding, simply go through the steps mentioned below and implement the one that works best for you.
Following are the basic tips that you can consider to fix Canon printer not responding-
- Reconnect the USB cable and make sure that both your printer and PC are connected to the ports.
- Or you can try to connect your printer to your system directly.
- To check the problem, connect your device to a different USB port.
- Make sure that your network connections, as well as your modem and router, are properly working.
- Try reconnecting printer if canon wireless printer is not responding.
Use Printer Troubleshooter
You can use Windows built in tool called Troubleshooter to Fix Canon Pixma Printer.
- Press the Windows and I keys together on keyboard, to open Settings.
- Select Update & Security.
- From the left side bar, select Troubleshoot.
- Select Printer from Get up and Running section.
- Click on Run the troubleshooter.
Start the Print Spooler Service Again
- To open the Run Dialog box on your screen, simultaneously press the Windows logo key and R on your keyboard.
- In the text box of the Run terminal, input services.msc and hit Enter, else you may also click on the Ok option
- Locate and click on the Print Spooler in the Services pane.
- Then select Restart from the menu.
Select Accurate Printer Port for your Printer
To configure the accurate printer port for your printer go with the following steps suggested below:
- Start the Run terminal by pressing the Windows and R keys.
- Type Control into the Run box and press Enter.
- This will open the Control Panel, locate and select Devices and Printers.
- From the context menu list, right-click on your Canon printer and choose Printer Properties.
- Select Change Properties.
- Select the Ports tab.
- Click Apply after double-checking the ports.
- To make sure you’ve made the right adjustment, go to the General tab and then select Print Test Page.
Update your Printer Drivers
If your printer drivers are outdated, then they may create issues for printer. Update your drivers with the following steps-
- Press the Windows + X keys.
- Click on the Device Manager option.
- Open Printers menu and then choose Update Driver.
- Wait for the driver installation to complete and restart your computer to apply the changes.