You can easily gain access for rectifying the issue through service mode. Modifying and changing the settings can automatically enter the service mode. Learn the steps to enter into Canon service mode.
Enter into Canon service mode:
- Turn off the Power and press the Resume/Cancel button.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Hold the power button and release the Resume/Cancel button.
- Press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times and release both buttons.
- Now, your canon printer automatically enters into service mode.
- Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights flash orange and green.
- After performing the printer functions your printer automatically enters the service mode again.
- But if your printer is entered into operation mode then restart it.
- Press the Power button and turn off the Printer.
- Wait for a while and again turn on the printer.