Method to Connect Canon Mg3600 Printer to Wifi
In this article, we have explained the detailed procedure of connecting the Canon mg3600 printer with wireless settings. Thereby following these steps, you can easily set up the Canon mg3600 printer to the WiFi network.
The connection between a wireless Canon printer and a commanding device is established through a shared connection or WiFi. Therefore, it is vital to put the printer on the same WiFi network as your computer.
WPS Connection – To Connect Canon mg3600 Printer with Wireless Network
Before following this method, firstly make sure that your WiFi router has a WPS button. Also, the router must use WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
- Start with, hit the power button on the printer to make it ‘ON’. Also, switch on your WiFi router through WPS Button.
- Thereafter, go to the printer ‘Home’ from the touch screen and then press and Hold ‘WiFi’ button.
- Next, select the ‘LAN Wireless set up’ option > press ‘OK’. At this moment your printer will search for the access point of your wireless network.
- Choose your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router setting).
- After that, hit on the WiFi access point which will ask for a passphrase or WPA Key. Now, enter your WiFi password and then press the ‘OK’ button.
- This process will take a few moments to establish a connection of Canon printer with your WiFi router access point.
- Now, the Canon printer and the router will automatically make a connection at this point.
- When the wireless connection is done, the power and the WiFi light will stop flashing. Instead, they will continuously remain lit after the connection.
How to Connect Canon Mg3600 Wireless Printer on Windows?
- The First step is to connect the printer to the WiFi network and set it up ( followed by as mentioned in the above steps).
- Then download the printer driver by visiting canon’s official website.
- Thereafter, double click on the downloaded file and complete the installation process and go to the next steps.
- Press Win Key +R to open the Run command, type this command in the Run dialog box- control/name Microsoft.DevicesAndPrinters.
- Click Ok, now the ‘Devices And Printers’ folder will open.
- You will see the ‘Add Printer’ button on this window.
- Click on the Add Printer and follow the instructions that appear on the screen
- Complete this process and click on OK. Now you’ve completed the connection process for your canon wireless printer on Windows. You can print a test page and start using your printer.
How to Connect Canon Mg3600 Wireless Printer on Mac?
By following these steps mentioned below you can set up a canon mg3600 wireless printer on MAC
- Firstly, turn on your Mac device and Canon mg3600 Printer
- Then, connect the Canon printer to the wireless network by following the steps discussed in the first section of this write-up.
- Then, go to the canon’s official website to download the driver. Now complete the driver installation process.
- Then, click on the Apple menu > Click System and Preference.
- From the next prompt screen choose ‘Printers and Scanners’ option.
- Thereafter, you have to click on the + Sign to add the printer.
- Now from the popup window, select your Canon printer and click on “add”.
- Once your printer is added, you can see the printer’s name on the left side of your screen.
- Finally, your Canon mg3600 printer is successfully connected to Mac
So if you are looking for Why ‘Canon MG3600 Printer Offline’ follow above mention steps to complete setup.