How to Print From Phone to Canon Printer?
Are you looking for a quick way to Print From Phone To Canon Printer? Setting up any Canon printer for wireless printing from any device is extremely easy.
Mostly, Canon printers come preinstalled with Air Print and Google Drive Print. The Canon app offers its users a variety of extra perks, like the ability to print photos right after they’re taken, multiple-photo printing, and many more. One can also arrange detailed print settings like the color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing in the app.
Installing the App is Quite Basic:
- Connect the device/Smartphone with the network
- Go to the iTunes or Google Play app store and select the Canon app. Next, download/install it on your smartphone.
- Open the document or the image you want to transmit to your printer and then select print. This option will unbolt up a print preview, which gives you a series of configuration options to modify it.
- Now, on the print preview section of Canon Mobile Printing, select “Printer.”
This option shall provide you with a catalog of networked printers for you to choose from.
If your printer isn’t there, you can also manually search for it. More comprehensive info and troubleshooting are available on Canon’s website.
- Now finally, “Tap Print.”
The Canon mobile printing app is considerably versatile and gives you a chance to customize your print options with no difficulty.
It is recommended to look over Canon’s interpretation of each feature available, as well as the detailed information on use, to get the most out of this app.
Some of the Fantastic Features of this Application Are:
- One can easily and quickly set the paper sizes.
- The printer can print up to 20 images at once.
- The user can also start the camera and print the picture taken just a few moments back.
- One can easily print the web pages.
- There is an exclusive link to a massive variety of print files and applications.
- The user can rebuild the original layout of any Microsoft Office file by merely correcting the arrangement with the data conversion service which is on the internet.
- Organize the detailed print settings such as the number of pages, color mode, and the 2 sided printing.
- execute secure printing which requires a proper password with a username.
- Enter the department Ids/usernames and passwords from the application to print with printers that make use of the department ID management utility.
- Routinely detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/DNS.
- Store the print data in the highly multi-function printer but with an exception that is not supported by all printers.