Canon TS6020 wireless printer comes with inkjet technology with wireless connectivity and touch screen display feature. The Wireless Connectivity feature specifies that you can connect the Canon TS6020 to a Wi-Fi wireless network to receive printouts from different computers that are in different locations.
Here We are Going to Explain How to Connect Canon TS6020 Printer to WiFi.
To be able to use the Canon TS6020 printer wirelessly, firstly your canon printer should be connected to a wireless network and an essential software driver should be installed at the computer to connect with your printer.
Method 1: Connect Canon TS6020 to Wi-fi Network:
Before starting setup on your computer, tablet, and smartphone, first, You need to make sure that your printe turned on. If the power LED light is blinking in your printer, then it is in power-on mode.
If your printer is performing a cleaning operation, you need to wait until the finish.
- Press the home button on the printer, if any error is displaying then you need to tap on Ok to continue then press the home button again.
- Tap on the wireless icon button. Now you will get two options which are LAN setting and print details. You need Click on the LAN setting option.
- Then on next setting, you will see three options like wireless LAN, Wireless Direct you need to click on the wireless LAN option
- Now you will get another three options like WLAN Active/Inactive, wireless LAN Setup, WLAN setting. Then you need to Click on wireless LAN Setup.
- You will get options like wireless to connect, manual connect, WPS, Other setups,
- Then you need to choose the wireless to connect option. Click on Yes.
- Now your printer is complete and you will get a message on your screen.
Method 2: Download the Setup File and Run it:
First, you need to visit the appropriate website to download the setup file for your Canon printer then read the instructions before downloading the setup file, now the setup file is downloaded successfully. Now you have the setup file and you can start to install the setup.
- You need to click on the setup file first and click on the Start setup button.
- Then you need to select the appropriate region and click on the Next button.
- You need to accept the license agreement click on yes to accept the license agreement.
- Now you need to click on the agree button after reading the license agreement.
- Click on the Next button. Now you need to click on yes on the connection method.
One important thing is there, you will see your model number on this page. The model series number will be displayed at the time of installation.
- Now the setup continues, select your wireless router first,
- Connect your wireless router, you need to enter your network key or password and click on the Next button.
- Now you will see the information page, now you will get a network connection completed page.
- Click on the next button to proceed.
- Now you will get an optional application software list, from there you need to select one or more application software from the list.
- Click on the next button, click on the next or skip button, now you need to click on the exit button to complete the setup.
how to print from mobile without wifi printer