The most used and vital printer is the TS3122 model. This inkjet printer enables you to get the most from this printer model.
Those who have a Canon Pixma TS3122 printer want to complete the Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless Setup to use this printer effectively. also, The setup is important for enabling the printer driver software in any device to allow the application to perform the printing activities. because The process to set up the Canon Pixma printer is significant for both the Windows computer and Mac device.
You can easily complete your printer by making use of the vital steps that are discussed below.
How to Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFi on MAC?
In this method, you need to perform the following actions to connect the Canon TS3122 printer to WiFi on your MAC device.
- Firstly, check the activity of the printer. If the printer is not already on, turn it on.
- If you see a blinking green light on the printer, press the Stop button on the printer.
- If other things are done, also you will need to select the Home screen icon on your Canon Pixma TS3122 printer.
- Next, you should select the WiFi or network icon to launch the network settings.
- Now go to your Windows and download Canon TS3122 Driver from the Canon website.
- meanwhile, Run Canon driver software on your computer,
- Next, you need to select LAN Settings to go to the Basic Network Information section.
- After the process starts, click on Start Setup.
- Now, you need to follow this procedure in the Canon Wireless setup procedure by going to Wireless LAN > Wireless LAN Setup.
- Select the Wireless Connect option and select Yes to approve.
- Now you will see a check connection method screen, on that screen you will see your printer and wifi name.
- Now it will ask you to enter your WiFi password. After the password is set, hit Next.
- This will now connect the Canon TS3122 printer to your WiFi.
Finally, it will ask for page alignment Once set up your printer is ready to print from any device.