How to: Canon Pixma IP110 Printer Setup
The present guide on canon Pixma ip110 will aid the readers in setting up their canon Pixma ip110 printer on Windows and MAC devices. Canon Pixma printer can be easily used for both wired and wireless connections.
Setting Up Canon Pixma IP110 Printer Manually
The following steps will help the users to easily set up their canon pixma ip922 printer manually:
- Press the menu button on your printer.
- Select the setup icon of WLAN using the navigation buttons and select “OK”.
- Now, your WiFi connection will be established on your printer.
- Once the connection is established, the WiFi lamp will be lit in blue color.
Canon Pixma IP110 Setup Printer Using WPS Method
The following steps will guide the users to effectively set up their canon pixma ip110 printer via the WPS method.
- Click the WPS button and then hit on “OK” button.
- At this step, go for the push button method as detailed in the above section.
- Thereafter, hit the OK button and keep holding the WPS button that is placed on the access point.
- Hit the “OK” button on your printer within two minutes.
- Lastly, press the “Copy” button as and when the screen on the right appears.
- Now you have successfully connected your printer
Canon Pixma IP110 Wireless Printer Setup on Windows
- Firstly, turn on your printer, Windows PC and WiFi Router
- Connect the printer with a wireless network by following the steps mentioned in the above section.
- Then, download the driver from Canon’s official website.
- Once downloading finishes, follow the onscreen instruction to setup printer driver software
- After that go to the start menu, open control panel.
- Click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option, select “Add a printer option.”
- On the next prompt screen, choose your network printer from the provided list
- It takes few seconds to connect Canon wireless pixma ip110 printer to windows PC
- Now take a print test to make sure you have successfully connected your printer.
Canon Pixma MX 9222 Wired (USB) Setup on Windows
To connect canon pixma ip110 via USB follow these steps as below:
- Make sure printer and Windows PC Switched on, connect printer and Windows PC Via USB Cable.
- Then go-to the canon’s official website to download and set up the printer driver.
- Thereafter, open the control panel from the windows search.
- Click on printer and driver > Tap on the Add printer option.
- Choose your printer from the appearing windows screen.
- After a few seconds, your printer will be added to the Windows PC.
Canon Pixma MX 9222 Wireless Setup on Mac
- Ensure that your printer, WiFi router, and Mac is on.
- Then, connect the printer with the WiFi router by taking the reference from the above-mentioned steps.
- After that download and set up Canon printer driver by visiting canon’s official website.
- Now, click on the ‘Apple’ menu, select System and preference> Choose printer and scanner.
- Click on the + Add sign from the bottom left side. Now select your printer from the list of shown printers.
- Keep following the onscreen instructions and your printer will be successfully set up.
Hope the write-up proves beneficial to our readers while setting up their canon pixma ip110.