During refilling ink is spread on the cartridge which can cause some canon printer issues. By using isopropyl alcohol or hot water you can thoroughly clean the canon ink cartridge properly.
Clean Canon Ink cartridge:
- Unplug all the Power cables and USB cables from the wall outlet.
- Press the Power button and turn off the canon printer completely.
- Now, lift the printer cover smoothly.
- Take out the Ink Cartridge and wipe it off with a dry piece of cloth or cotton.
- Clean the Ink Cartridge by using the wet cotton swab.
- Also, clean the print head and metal nozzle plate.
- Put the Ink Cartridge in the correct position and try to print out something.
- Soak the ink cartridge until the water cools down and reinsert it in the correct position.
- Ensure ink is flowing normally again.
Note: Refill Instructions recommend heating water to around 180 degrees and using 50-50 solutions of water and ammonia.
How to reset the Canon Printer?
How to Refill Canon Ink Cartridge?
Canon Printer Error 6502, 5400, 2 140 21, 5700, 306, 099, e50