The Ink Absorber can create trouble in printing when it is full of waste Ink. A notification notifies that the “Ink absorber is full.” Usually, Ink Absorber protects the ink of cartridges. You’ll need to clean Canon Ink Absorber.
Clean Canon Ink Absorber:-
- Unplug the power & USB cables from the wall outlet.
- Open the printer cover and remove the Ink Cartridge.
- Put on the rubber gloves and dip the cotton into warm or soapy water.
- Clean the front and back of the machine.
- Clean the Ink cartridge, Ink Counter, and printhead properly.
- Rub and squeeze the cotton bowl to remove the ink.
- Clean the frame and reinstall the frame.
- Continue this procedure until all ink is removed.
- Now, after the cleaning process insert the Cartridge in the correct position.
- Press and hold the “Power” button and reset your Canon Printer.
- Close the Printer Cover and plug the cables again.