The Ink Absorber can create trouble in printing when it is full of waste Ink. A notification notifies that the “Ink absorber is full.” Usually, Ink Absorber protects the ink of cartridges. You’ll need to clean Canon Ink Absorber.
Clean Canon Ink Absorber:-
- Unplug the power & USB cables from the wall outlet.
- Open the printer cover and remove the Ink Cartridge.
- Put on the rubber gloves and dip the cotton into warm or soapy water.
- Clean the front and back of the machine.
- Clean the Ink cartridge, Ink Counter, and printhead properly.
- Rub and squeeze the cotton bowl to remove the ink.
- Clean the frame and reinstall the frame.
- Continue this procedure until all ink is removed.
- Now, after the cleaning process insert the Cartridge in the correct position.
- Press and hold the “Power” button and reset your Canon Printer.
- Close the Printer Cover and plug the cables again.
How to clean canon ink cartridge?
How to refill canon ink cartridge?
Canon Printer Errors 5400, 5700, 7800, 099, E50, E07, 306, 6502, 2 140 21