In order for the printer to use an Internet connection, your router must be set up. You can set up your printer cableless or connect the printer to the Internet with a wired cable setup. In this article, the steps to check Network connection on printer are given.
Check Network connection on printer:
Follow the methods for checking the internet connection.
Use the control panel and Check the Internet Connection:
- Click on the Start menu and type the Control panel in the search tab.
- Open the Control Panel and click on the Network and Internet.
- Click on the Network Status and select the details for more information about the network like network connection like IPv6 address, subnet mask, etc.
- Check the IP address and click on the disable option.
- Select the Enable option and you’ve successfully connected to the internet connection.
Use Shortcut for checking the Internet Connection:
- Go to settings and click on the Network & internet option.
- Click on the Ethernet > Network and Sharing Center.
- The current network is shown.
Check the Network connections folder:
- Click on the start menu and type ncpa.cpl.
- Press the enter key and open the ncpa.cpl.
- Click on the status to see the status page.
- Check more details about the network.
Note: If you’re using a wired connection check the ethernet cables.
If you’re using a wireless connection then check the IP address by clicking on the Start button > Settings > Network & Internet > Status > IP address.