Changing ink on Canon MG5320 is a routine part of printer maintenance, and you may find that you need to do so frequently if the Canon printer is in regular use. If you are one among those and looking for ways how to change ink on Canon MG5320, then you can simply read this blog and go through the step-by-step process to change ink in a Canon printer.
Things You Should Know
- The Canon MG5320 printer does not print properly if you touch electrical contacts or the print head nozzle of the cartridge.
- You should not let your Canon MG5320 printer run empty, that is, you should immediately change a cartridge if you remove the previous one.
- Always replace the cartridge with a new one as installing a used one might cause the nozzles to clog up and will fail to tell you when should you install a new cartridge.
- Never leave the new ink cartridge in the open after removing its packaging.
Ways to Change Ink in Canon Printer MG5320
- Check that the canon MG5320 printer is turned on.
- Locate and open the access door for your printer.
Note: In most cases, you can access the printer’s ink tank by placing your hand under the top panel of the printer and lifting up.
- Remove any paper that is stuck from the paper tray.
- Open the printer cover and then wait for the print head holder to move to the replacement situation.
- Push down the ink tank lock lever of the empty cartridge until it clicks.
- Ready a new ink tank.
- Take a new ink tank out of its package and remove the protective tape gently.
- Now you need to push the cartridge into the empty slot to the metal contact’s face.
- Close the access door of your printer and then wait for the printer’s indicator light.
- Give a test command to show the result at the end of the task.
How to Change Ink in Canon Printer
Canon Pixma Change Ink
How to Change Ink on Canon Pixma