How to Add Canon Printer?
Once the canon printer is connected to the wireless network, the printer can be added in a few simple steps. To see if your printer is compatible, see the Windows Compatibility page.
Method 1: Add Canon Wireless Printer on Windows
- Press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then copy & paste the following statement “control/nameMicrosoft.DevicesAndPrinters,” then click, OK.
- Select “Add a Printer” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- In the setup wizard, select “Add a Wireless Printer.” A list will appear with the names of the available printers.
- Choose the name of your Canon printer and then click “Next.”
Method 2: Adding a wireless printer to a Windows 10 S
- The printer must first be connected to the wireless network.
- In Control Panel->Devices and Printers, select Add a printer.
- Select a printer. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Method 3: Add Canon Wireless Printer on Mac
- Firstly, turn on your Mac device and Canon Printer
- Then, click on the Apple menu > Click System and Preference.
- From the next prompt screen choose the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option.
- Thereafter, you have to click on the + Sign to add the printer.
- Now from the pop-up window, select your Canon printer and click on “add”.
- Once your printer is added, you can see the printer’s name on the left side of your screen.