If you’re a Canon Pixma mg3600 user who is in need of a quick fix for their printers, this comprehensive guide will show you how to reset your canon printer safely perform on your device. Get ready to learn how do I reset my canon Pixma mg3600 printer easily and efficiently!
Methods to Reset a canon pixma MG3600
Power reset is a smooth reset type and it will bring your canon printer to its normal functioning. Follow the Instructions:-
- Turn off your Canon Pixma MG3600.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet and make that your device is completely disconnected.
- Plug the power cable back into the power source and connect the cable to the printer again.
- Then, power on your printer.
Hard Reset will bring your Canon printer back to its default factory settings. Follow the steps:-
- Hold the “Stop” button until you hear the alarm ringing.
- Hold the “Start” button until you hear the alarm ringing or flash at least 19 times.
- Then, reinstall the latest version of the drivers on your device.
A factory reset will return your printer’s settings to what they were when it first came out of the box. Here’s how to perform a factory reset:-
- Press “Setup” on your canon Pixma mg3600 printer.
- Go to the “device settings” and then tap Ok.
- Click “Reset settings” and tap Ok.
- Tap the “Reset All” and tap Ok.
- Select “Yes” and your device is successfully reset.