How to Connect Canon MG3600 Printer to Wi-Fi?
Here, in this article, we have mentioned methods to connect Canon MG3600 to Wi-Fi and use it wirelessly. The simple steps mentioned in this blog will definitely make you able to set up your Canon Pixma printer on your device.
You should know two things:
- Ensure that your printer has a physical WPS button, Wi-Fi protected set up in the access point. You can consult your printer’s user guide to find it.
- Your Internet connection should use secure access to Wi-Fi (WPA) or even WPA2 with security protocol because most WPSs use this protocol.
Steps to Connect Canon MG3600 Printer to Wi-Fi
- If the printer is printing, cleaning, alignment, or any other job, wait for the process to finish. If the Wi-Fi light is shining on the printer, press the Stop button.
- On light blink, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer.
- Click the color button, and then press the Wi-Fi button again.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi light is shining, and the current lighting is turned on.
To continue with the wireless setup, you need to install drivers and software on your computer. Follow the pointers below to install the required drivers and software.
Insert the software CD into the CD drive. The installation program will be started automatically. If it does not, go to the CD-ROM folder and execute the executable file. On the contrary, you can make Cannon’s website from Canon MG 3600 website.
- If a Windows user control or an antivirus/firewall dialogue box appears, provide the installation.
- Click the Start Settings button on the Start screen
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose your country, license agreement etc. You will select the connection method. Select the wireless LAN connection and click next.
Confirm your Canon MG3022 Wi-Fi Setup
- To verify that your printer is connected to your internet connection, you can try to print your document, which is the last step in Canon’s wireless configuration for Windows printers.
- Make sure your printer is running. You should check the “connection” on your printer and make sure your connection is “active”.
- Check the name of your internet connection, is your wireless name correct or not?
- Load the tray with any type of paper. [Start over or cancel] button, hold it down until the indicator flashes up to 15 times and then leave it.
- Your test document will be printed.
The above-mentioned methods were very effective and will get you easy and fast results.