You can easily add your printer to the iPhone via a network. The AirPrint feature on iPhone allows you to print wirelessly without installing a driver. Our guide below will show you how to add a printer to your iPhone and how to complete a print job from the device.
METHOD 1: ADDING PRINTER BY INSTALLING DRIVER
- Install a suitable driver on your iPhone for the specified printer.
- Connect to your wireless network using the network credentials.
- Choose your printer model and then add the printer to your iPhone.
- Once the printer is added to your iPhone using the procedure, choose a required file to print it easily from your iPhone.
METHOD 2: Add a Printer to an iPhone
Before you begin make sure that you have the latest version of iOS installed. Remember that the printer should have the exact Wi-Fi network as that of the iPhone.
- From the iPhone, go to the file you want to print, this could be an image, text document, Pdf, or any printable file.
- Hit the “Share” icon while viewing the Web page, email or image that you want to print.
- Tap the “Print” option on the menu screen that appears to open the “Printer Options” menu.
- Tap the “Printer” option, followed by the name of the printer that you want to add to the iPhone. The printer will now be added to the device.
Thus, these are the methods to add a printer to my iPhone that works with WiFi. Hope this article is helpful to you.