Are you considering how to connect the canon ts3122 printer to Chromebook? Here is an easy way to follow. You can print from your Chromebook using canon printers that connect to Wi-Fi or a wired network.
Steps to Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Chromebook
Now, you can check out the following essential steps to learn more about the ways to connect your Canon ts3122 or any other printer to your Chromebook:
Step 1: Connect to the internet
- Turn on your printer.
- Connect the printer to a network. In case any help is required to follow the printer manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- Turn on your Chrome book and sign in.
- Connect your Chrome book to a similar network as your printer.
Step 2: Easily add your printer to the Chromebook
- Click on your account photo.
- Now select ‘Settings.’
- At the bottom, choose ‘Advanced.’
- After this, in the “Printing” section, select ‘Printers.’
- Click on ‘Add Printer.’
- Opt for your printer from the list, then click ‘Add.’ If you don’t see your printer, you can add it printer manually.
- And If you witness “Select a printer manufacturer and model,” then select the kind that you own.
Step 3: Print the page
After you’ve successfully set up your printer, you can use that printer to print from your Chromebook:
- If you would like to print on the page, then press ‘Ctrl + p.’
- Now, next to the “Destination,” click ‘ Change.’
- After this, under the “Recent Destinations” or “Print Destinations,” choose your printer.
- Finally, now click ‘Print.’
Step 4: Add the printer manually:
If the printer doesn’t show when you click “Add Printer’, then you may add it manually.
- Click on your current account photo.
- Now go to the ‘settings. ‘
- At the very bottom, choose ‘Advanced.’
- In the “Printing” section, select ‘Printers.’
- Choose ‘Add Printer.’
- Optional: To promptly add printer nearby, select ‘Add Nearby Printers.’ Now, enter the printer information (one in use)
- Enter any name.
- Enter your printer’s IP address.
- For a majority of printers, the supported connection protocol is usually IPP.
- For most printers, the queue is also IPP or print.
- Select’ Add.’
- In the box that appears, choose the printer manufacturer and the model.
- Search for the label on your printer.
- If you cannot see your printer in the list, then check the printer info for “printer language” or the “emulation.” Now, choose the option that looks similar.
- If you have your printer driver, click ‘Browse’ to upload it.
- Select ‘Add.’
So, these are the easiest steps to connect your Canon ts3122 or any other printer to the Chromebook.