Many people are confused that can you connect AirPods to ps5. The answer is Yes, to connect AirPods to PS5, you’ll want to get a proper Bluetooth adapter. Every other AirPods and Bluetooth headphone will need an adapter to work properly.
How do I connect AirPods to PlayStation 5?
- Ensure that the AirPods are fully charged.
- Plug a Bluetooth adapter into the PS5.
Note: Make sure it is a Bluetooth 5.0 or higher adapter.
- Then, put the Bluetooth adapter into pairing mode.
- Open the AirPods case, and then hold the sync button until the status light starts flashing.
- Open Settings > Sound > Audio Devices > Output Device.
- Then, select your Bluetooth adapter from the list.
- Select Output to Headphones > All Audio.
How to connect AirPods Max to PS5?
- Insert the Bluetooth adapter into the USB port on the front of the PS5.
- Press and hold the PS button on the controller for 3 seconds.
- Select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices from the Menu.
- Choose your Bluetooth adapter from the list of available devices.
- Hold the Sync button on your AirPods Max until the LED flashes white.
- On your PS5, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices.
- Select “AirPods Max” from the list of available devices.
Can you use AirPods to chat with the players?
The quick answer is no. because AirPods have a built-in microphone, the Bluetooth adaptor will only send the audio from your console to your headphones. If you want to chat with the players via headphones, then you’ll need to use a pair that’s made for PS4 or PS5.