Canon Pixma TS3322 is a wireless All-in-One printer that prints high-quality texts, graphics, and photos. You can easily print from your Android phone or iOS device to this printer as it supports mobile printing. Setting up the Canon Pixma TS3322 printer is a matter of minutes and can be done using a few steps.
Initiating/Installing Easy Wireless Connect – TS3322
This will explain how to initiate the wireless setup on the CANON PIXMA TS3322 and Give instructions/steps for completing the Simple Wireless Connect when using any platform.
- Press and hold the button (A) on the printer, and then release the button when (B) flashes.
- You have to be sure the network icon and the horizontal bars (C) flash as shown in the image
Unboxing Canon Pixma TS3322: Follow the Procedure
- To begin with, unbox Canon Printer, open the pack, and pull out the printer carefully.
- Then, verify the accessories in the box.
- Here check for the power cord, USB cable, Driver installation CD, and the new cartridges.
- Now, place the printer on a flat surface.
- After that, remove all the packing materials from the Canon printer surface.
- Then, open the scanner lid and remove the thin protective plastic sheet.
- Now, open the cartridge access door and remove the plastic material.
- After that, proceed with connecting the Canon printer to the power supply.
Connect Canon TS3322 Printer to a Wireless Network on Windows
- The Canon printer has to be connected to a wireless network and set up.
- For this, the Canon printer driver should be downloaded from their official website.
- Download the driver after adding information about the Canon printer.
- Once the download is complete, proceed to install the file, which can be located in the download bar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- The final step will require the Canon printer to be connected to the wireless network.
- Open the Settings app on the Windows device, and open the Windows Control Panel.
- Then choose Printers & Devices and select Add Printer. Add the desired Canon printer that shows up on the list.
- Select the printer, and click OK.
- Following this, the Canon printer is connected to the wireless network.
Connect the Canon TS3322 Wireless Printer to the Mac
- Start by first turning on the Mac device and the Canon printer.
- Proceed to connect the Canon printer to a wireless network with the steps that we have given below.
- Open the Canon official website and enter the details of the Canon printer.
- Following this, download the Canon printer driver and proceed to complete the installation of the Canon printer driver.
- To complete the installation, follow all the on-screen Instructions.
- The final step will be to connect the Canon printer to a wireless network.
- During the installation process, the installation wizard will prompt you to connect to a wireless network connection.
- Enter the wireless connection credentials and click OK.
- The next step will involve the addition of the Canon printer to the device.
- For this, click on the Apple icon on your Mac and select System Preferences.
- Following this, select the printers and scanners option. This will allow you to add the printer by clicking on the plus sign.
- On clicking the plus sign, a list of available printer drivers will appear on the screen. Choose the desired printer to add it to the mac.
With this, the setup installation and connecting the Canon printer to a wireless network is complete. Hope this article is helpful to you. Thank you!!